Unsettled Scores is LIVE!
Let me know what you think of it! Reviews are the best way to help your favorite authors.
Here’s an interview I did with a blog
Author Interview With Kel O’Connor by Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
For those new to your work, please tell us a bit about yourself, your books and your genre/s
- While my published books are Romantic Suspense, I also write in the Victorian Era. Professionally, I have been a manager of several bookstores and now work in a library. My husband and I even owned a humor store for a bit! I fangirl over Marvel, hairbands, hunky British actors and Disney.
What lessons have you learned as a writer?
- There are so many amazing online classes available!
If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?
- Pay off all my bills (I am notoriously practical), then set up sort of charitable foundation.
In your everyday life how do you give back to the world?
- I volunteer and I work in a library where half of our patrons are area shelters.
If your life was a song what song would it be and why?
- “Roll With the Changes”- REO Speedwagon, especially after the past year!
Name two authors you wish more people knew about
- Anne Stuart! She has written in almost every sub-genre of romance and is my favorite author.
What are some of your hobbies?
- Reading, researching, embarrassing my kids and starting too many crafts that I don’t finish
When reading reviews, what is something you love to see written?
- Anything in the book that moves the reviewer personally.
What are you currently working on?
- Book 3 in the DAG Team Series
What books are currently in your to-read list?
- You want all 427 on my e-reader list????
What is your favorite book made into a movie/tv show?
- The Color Purple” was the only one I can think of where the book and movie were stellar.
What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
- I have seen every episode of every Law and Order franchise!
What is your favorite holiday, and why?
- Halloween because I have been a horror fan since my teens
What is your favorite family tradition?
- movie matinee on Christmas Day
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Shrimp and crawfish boil
If we had the technology to time travel, what year/time period would you go to and why?
- Since my plot bunnies prefer the late 1800s, I guess I would go there to get first-hand info.
Other than necessities, what is something you cannot go a day without?
- Is my phone considered a necessity? If so, then coffee